Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 87

So, as you may have noticed, I didn't post yesterday. The last couple of days have gone something like this: Friday night, I stayed up until not-quite-three in the morning completing a truly terrible rough draft of a paper that has been hanging over my head far too long. So, Saturday morning I got up, went to work, had a day so busy you would have thought that we were mere days from Christmas, rather than almost six weeks, came home to work on a presentation for another class and entirely forgot not only about my blog, but I think that blogs even exist, or that I have a camera which I'm supposed to use everyday.

Oops.

So, two pictures today. This is the picture I should have taken yesterday, of this INSANE honeysuckle vine that seems to find blooming shortly before Thanksgiving appropriate behaviour. That's all I have to say about that plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment